5 Days Away!

I love surprises.

I would much rather be surprised on Christmas morning than know what I'm going to get.

It's just so much more fun that way.

This is one time in my life when I don't want to be surprised. I am DYING to know what this baby is. If you are one of those people who didn't find out the gender of your child until delivery, power to you. I think you're insane, but that's awesome. I seriously don't have that much patience.

I feel like I can't do anything (i.e. choose a wall color, buy adorable outfits, start really looking at baby names) until that screen shot shows me if we have a male or a female on our hands.

You have five days left to vote, people. I am really interested in people's guesses. Chad's entire family thinks the saucer is a boy. Everyone at my work thinks the saucer is a girl. I am uncontrollably wishy-washy and don't really have any true feelings either way. I will be beyond thrilled, regardless. I just want to know if I should start buying blue or pink. On Friday I will be put out of my misery.

Heaven help us if this baby doesn't cooperate with the ultrasound tech. I think I will seriously go insane!

 

0 comments: