World Wide Photo Walk

On Friday, Chad found out about something called the world wide photo walk and asked me if I'd like to go. Basically, it's a free event where photographers meet up in locations all over the world and spend a day taking pictures. We found out there were a few locations in our area that were participating, and so we opted to join in on the fun. On Saturday morning, we drove up to Beaufort (strangely, I had never been to Beaufort before Callie came, and now I've gone twice in two weeks) and spent the morning alongside other photographers. This is a group shot of most of the people who came:


I enjoy taking pictures, but I'm far from a pro, so I thought it would be a little intimidating. I was pleasantly surprised and had a great time. These are some of my favorites that I captured at the event:


And some of Chad's:

We had a lot of fun just spending the day together (plus there was some amazing seafood to be had at lunch). I think we'll definitely do it again next year.

 

0 comments: