Cutest Puppy Alive!

As most of you know, I am not a cat person. I am not a bird person, nor am I a dog person. Animals are not really my number one love in life. I never thought I would own a dog until I met Bailey, Chad's family's sweet Golden Retriever. She was such a good dog that I started to think we could have a family pet someday, provided it was just like Bailey. The only problem is, when you buy a puppy I'm pretty sure it doesn't come with a warranty that says, "You only have to keep this if it acts just like Bailey . . ."

I know Chad really, really wants a dog, so I've been trying to keep an open mind. Lately we've been researching different breeds just for fun. So, despite my life-long pledge of never having a dog in my house, this puppy, has won my heart and convinced me otherwise. It's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and I have fallen so in love with these that Chad and I spent last night Googling puppy names and deciding what we are going to name our little baby when we buy her. You can't tell me that after watching this you are not also dreaming of owning one!

I know what you're thinking. "Cute puppy. . . but it's a puppy . . . all puppies are cute . . . and all puppies grow up." Well, I'm one step ahead of you, kids. They're cute when they GROW UP, TOO!

Here's a Welsh Corgi a little bit older, and one all grown up:

 

0 comments: