I'm a Believer

While everyone was here for Chad's graduation, my mother-in-law bought herself, Meredith, and me Ped-Eggs. We were all devastated when we didn't win the competition on Wendi's blog (see here for further explanation).



I will admit, despite Wendi's stellar review, I was a bit skeptical.



Well, tonight, I officially got my Ped Egg out of its plastic wrapping.



I assembled it carefully.



Grated my dead skin away.



Used the included free emery board to further polish my footsies.



And, after doing everything described above, a quick rub with peppermint foot lotion, and applying a coat of Ulta "burnt sugar" nail polish (my signature color) my feet look and feel amazing.



WOW. That's all I have to say.



Thanks, Mom Reese, for the fabulous foot gear =-)



I was going to take a picture of the three of us with our Ped Eggs before Joy flew home, but never did. But here is a picture of us hanging out (while the boys were all violently playing Halo):



 

0 comments: